Tuesday 21 May 2013

HP Color LaserJet 3500

When my granddaughter received admission in college, she was expecting a gift from me that could help her in her studies. After thinking it over for a few days (and with a few hints from her) I decided to buy her a printer. I knew that this was something she would really get great use from as it would be a great help for her college assignments as well as she could stop depending on her father’s printer.

Therefore I bought her the HP Color LaserJet 3500 which I was sure about due to its brand which is a reliable product. I am happy to state her that my view about it was not mistaken as the printer is functioning well even after one whole year. She is extremely happy with it and she keeps telling me how helpful it has always been for her. This amazing printer has an input capacity of 350 sheets while it can also be expanded to 850 sheets if there is a requirement for more. That is why when I recommended my husband to buy one, he was glad to know about this expandable feature, which may not be common in other products and models. Its output tray has 150 sheet capacity and it is compatible with both PC and Mac.

This affordable printer is easy to use and has a great speed. My granddaughter tells me that its speed is unbelievingly fast. It can print up to 12 pages in just a single minute. She keeps on comparing her printer with that of her dad’s and she believes hers is 10 times faster than that one. It also has a networking option therefore she can share the data even from her dad’s system, if he needs it.

The product comes with the print cartridges which include the standard colors like magenta, cyan, black and yellow. The best thing about its cartridges is that these are easily available unlike most of the other printers. Thus it is not a matter of hassle to find them. These cartridges are highly affordable and my granddaughter does not have to ask her parents or me to buy them for her if she needs more. It can be so easily monitored that if it is to be used by my daughter, even she can handle it easily though she is not very good with machinery and technology.
Overall this was a great purchase, and one which didn’t take too much from my pocket, but still provided all the necessary functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.