Thursday 23 May 2013

HP Color LaserJet CM2320fxi

My boss asked me to buy myself a fax machine, printer and scanner on the company expenses. I had a tough time thinking how would I buy all the three at the price he had fixed and I did not have any such experience to know which brand would be the best choice. I therefore searched on the internet and came across this amazing machine with multi-functions.

My HP Color LaserJet CM2320fxi is not merely a printer but also includes within it a scanner and fax machine. This extremely useful machine is highly affordable if you consider its superb multi-functional quality. I am using it for the past few months now and I am happy to have picked it. Even my boss is telling me to buy one for his personal office use.

This extra efficient machine has a great quality print outs. It offers a high speed therefore I think it is helpful for the office users who are in a hurry to have their prints done. It prints about 20 papers per minute with top notch quality of black and white, and color prints.

Scanning and faxing is also simple and easy with this LaserJet. One does not really have to be a professional to use this machine at all. I had never used a scanner or a fax machine before, but I can use this as easily as anything. It clearly shows the buttons needed to make the machine function and it also is easy to use through logical placement of the buttons. Its maximum duty cycle is 40,000 pages per month which really impresses me. It is thus useful for all heavy office work.

Its standard paper input is 500 sheets while standard paper output is 150 sheets. It also carries a memory card slot therefore no worries about running short of memory. It also has connectivity capability with Ethernet and USB. This all in one machine has an automatic feeder is network ready and has a top of the line fax capability. It has a high resolution of 600 x 600 DPI.
I changed the cartridges of this printer for the first time, a week back. There has been no problem as such. They are easily installed and work as the originally fitted cartridges. I believe that I have made a great choice by buying this affordable multi-functional machine with fax, scan and printer that allows me to have a hassle free time with its great speed and excellent print quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.