Wednesday 22 May 2013

HP DeskJet 882c

I own a private travel agency and my staff and I needed a new printer a year back. I could only think of relying on Hewlett Packard as it has been the one I have always used. Therefore without giving it a second thought, I purchased this model, which I now believe has been the best so far among the ones I have owned before.

The printer has neither heavy nor low work load. It just depends when people are traveling more and want a print of their itinerary. The HP DeskJet 882c is a remarkable printer with some of the best qualities and features for the price. Its maximum resolution for both black and white and for color prints is 600 x 600 dpi and it offers various media types to work with such as envelopes, cards, glossy papers, plain papers, recycled papers and even labels.

Its cartridges are easily available within an affordable price range which makes it highly favorable for even home use. Which is good as when my son needed as printer for his college assignments, I bought him this model. Its noise is hardly noticeable when on standby mode, however during the use it sometimes becomes little noisy after warming up.
It is easy to use as it has the important buttons on the main control panel and therefore there is pretty easy to use. I learned to use it in no time, even my staff did not require much time to get used to it.

It is simple to set up as its cartridges are already installed in it, and the only thing is to connect it to the PC. This takes only a few minutes and a few clicks. The process is simple and does not need guidance of any IT savvy people. Often this is where printers can fall down. A convoluted install or configuration process can be a real barrier to people of different knowledge levels. I can work basic things, but I’m no engineer.

Its print quality is great in both black and white and color. It’s reasonably sized, reasonably priced, easy to use and produces without complaint. If it could make coffee I would employ it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.